SAVE THE DATE
This course will be held again on
June 11-14, 2018.
Information contained in this site is for the 2017 program.
Information for the 2018 program coming soon.
The Comprehensive 2017 Gastroenterology Update
This program ensures participants are current with state-of-the-art GI strategies and clinical practices. It covers recent advances and their impact on clinical approaches and on patient outcomes. Updates, best practices, and new guidelines are presented by nationally recognized GI experts and master clinicians.
Practical, Results-Driven Education
Highlights of the 2017 program include:
- Updated guidelines for the use of biologics in IBD
- Improved management of IBS and functional dyspepsia
- Expanded options to diagnose hereditary colon cancer
- Improved management of fatty liver disease
- Best practices for treatment of HBV and HCV
- Steps to ensure delivery of high-quality endoscopic care
- Techniques to effectively control GI bleeding
- When FMT is indicated for treatment
- New strategies to treat common GI problems
- Guidance to diagnose and treat complex cases
- A comprehensive update of national guidelines
As new strategies, guidelines, and diagnostic and treatment options are presented, they are coupled with specific recommendations for incorporating these updates into your day-to-day work.
Education to Optimize Your Patient Outcomes
The evidence-based recommendations provided in this program cover:
- Hepatitis B and C
- Fatty Liver
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- C. difficile Colitis
- Refractory GERD
- Nonulcer Dyspepsia
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Celiac Disease
- GI Bleeding
- Colorectal Cancer
Recent Advances and Innovations
Clinicians can rely on this program for education on:
- This year's most promising antivirals for hepatitis B and C
- Exciting developments to enhance polyp detection
- Advances in managing weight loss with bariatric devices
- New ways to ablate Barrett’s esophagus
- Provocative uses of fecal transplantation
This program also offers a glimpse into the future of gastroenterology with engaging lectures given by world-renowned experts on inspiring and cutting-edge topics.